Posted by Patrick Frei on Wednesday July 11, @09:50AM
| Microsoft Security Bulletin for July 2007
from the patching-before-sommer-holidays dept.
Last night Microsoft has released the Security Bulletin Summary for July, 2007.
There are 3 critical, 2 important and 1 moderate updates.
If Automatic Update is not activated yet, then you must visit Microsoft Update to install the Security Updates.
For detailed informations see the following bulletins:
- MS07-036 Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Excel Could Allow Remote Code Execution (936542) - Critical
- MS07-039 Vulnerability in Windows Active Directory Could Allow Remote Code Execution (926122) - Critical
- MS07-040 Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework Could Allow Remote Code Execution (931212) - Critical
- MS07-037 Vulnerability in Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Could Allow Remote Code Execution (936548) - Important
- MS07-041 Vulnerability in Microsoft Internet Information Services Could Allow Remote Code Execution (939373) - Important
- MS07-038 Vulnerability in Windows Vista Firewall Could Allow Information Disclosure (935807) - Moderate