Posted by Patrick Frei on Wednesday June 13, @10:56AM
| Microsoft Security Bulletin for June 2007
from the happy-patching-also-for-vista dept.
Last night Microsoft has released the Security Bulletin Summary for June, 2007.
There are 4 critical, 1 important and 1 moderate updates.
If Automatic Update is not activated yet, then you must visit Microsoft Update to install the Security Updates.
For detailed informations see the following bulletins:
- MS07-031 Vulnerability in the Windows Schannel Security Package Could Allow Remote Code Execution (935840)
- MS07-033 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (933566)
- MS07-034 Cumulative Security Update for Outlook Express and Windows Mail (929123) - Critical
- MS07-035 Vulnerability in Win32 API Could Allow Remote Code Execution (935839) - Critical
- MS07-030 Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Visio Could Allow Remote Code Execution (927051) - Important
- MS07-032 Vulnerability in Windows Vista Could Allow Information Disclosure (931213) - Moderate