Posted by Patrick Frei on Wednesday April 11, @01:52PM
| Microsoft Security Bulletin for April 2007
from the keep-your-windows-up-to-date dept.
Last night Microsoft has released the Security Bulletin Summary for April, 2007.
There are 5 critical and 1 important updates.
If Automatic Update is not activated yet, then you must visit Microsoft Update to install the Security Updates.
For detailed informations see the following bulletins:
- MS07-017 Vulnerabilities in GDI Could Allow Remote Code Execution (925902) - Critical
- MS07-018 Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Content Management Server Could Allow Remote Code Execution (925939) - Critical
- MS07-019 Vulnerability in Universal Plug and Play Could Allow Remote Code Execution (931261) - Critical
- MS07-020 Vulnerability in Microsoft Agent Could Allow Remote Code Execution (932168) - Critical
- MS07-021 Vulnerabilities in CSRSS Could Allow Remote Code Execution (930178) - Critical
- MS07-022 Vulnerability in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (931784) - Important