Posted by Patrick Frei on Wednesday December 13, @01:11PM
| Microsoft Security Bulletin for December 2006
from the christmas-updates dept.
Last night Microsoft has released the Security Bulletin Summary for December, 2006.
There are 3 critical and 4 important updates.
If Automatic Update is not activated yet, then you must visit Microsoft Update to install the Security Updates.
For detailed informations see the following bulletins:
- MS06-072 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (925454) - Critical
- MS06-073 Vulnerability in Visual Studio 2005 Could Allow Remote Code Execution (925674) - Critical
- MS06-074 Vulnerability in SNMP Could Allow Remote Code Execution (926247) - Important
- MS06-075 Vulnerability in Windows Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (926255) - Important
- MS06-076 Cumulative Security Update for Outlook Express (923694) - Important
- MS06-077 Vulnerability in Remote Installation Service Could Allow Remote Code Execution (926121) - Important
- MS06-078 Vulnerability in Windows Media Format Could Allow Remote Code Execution (923689) - Critical