Posted by Fabian Wenk on Wednesday November 15, @09:04AM
| Microsoft Security Bulletin for November 2006
from the only-a-few-but-critical-updates dept.
Last night Microsoft has released the Security Bulletin Summary for November, 2006.
There are 5 critical and 1 important update.
If Automatic Update is not activated yet, then you must visit Microsoft Update to install the Security Updates.
For detailed informations see the following bulletins:
- MS06-066 Vulnerabilities in Client Service for NetWare Could Allow Remote Code Execution (923980) - Important
- MS06-067 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (922760) - Critical
- MS06-068 Vulnerability in Microsoft Agent Could Allow Remote Code Execution (920213) - Critical
- MS06-069 Vulnerabilities in Macromedia Flash Player from Adobe Could Allow Remote Code Execution (923789) - Critical
- MS06-070 Vulnerability in Workstation Service Could Allow Remote Code Execution (924270) - Critical
- MS06-071 Vulnerability in Microsoft XML Core Services Could Allow Remote Code Execution (928088) - Critical