Posted by Fabian Wenk on Wednesday February 15, @11:05AM
| Microsoft Security Bulletin for February 2006
from the lots-of-different-updates dept.
Last night Microsoft has re-released the Security Bulletin Summary for February, 2006.
There are 2 critical and 5 important updates.
Users without automatic update activated must visit Microsoft Update to install the Security Updates.
For detailed informations see the following bulletins:
- MS06-004 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (910620) - Critical
- MS06-005 Vulnerability in Windows Media Player Could Allow Remote Code Execution (911565) - Critical
- MS06-006 Vulnerability in Windows Media Player Plug-in with Non-Microsoft Internet Browsers Could Allow Remote Code Execution (911564) - Important
- MS06-007 Vulnerability in TCP/IP Could Allow Denial of Service (913446) - Important
- MS06-008 Vulnerability in Web Client Service Could Allow Remote Code Execution (911927) - Important
- MS06-009 Vulnerability in the Korean Input Method Editor Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (901190) - Important
- MS06-010 Vulnerability in PowerPoint 2000 Could Allow Information Disclosure (889167) - Important