Posted by Beat Rubischon on Wednesday February 09, @09:43AM
| Microsoft Security Bulletin February 2005
from the Wow! dept.
Last night Microsoft has released the Windows Security Updates Summary for February 2005 (see the Security Updates Bulletin Summary for February, 2005 for more technical information). There are 8 critical, 3 important and 1 moderate updates.
Run Windows Update (with Internet Explorer) on all the Windows Workstations and Servers to install the Security Updates and apply the separate patch if you are using Office XP.
For detailed informations see the following bulletins:
- MS05-004 - Vulnerability in ASP.Net May Lead to Authentication Bypass (887219)
- MS05-005 - Vulnerability in Office Could Allow Remote Code Execution (873352)
- MS05-006 - Vulnerability in Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Team Services Could Allow Cross-Site Scripting and Spoofing Attacks (887981)
- MS05-007 - Vulnerability in Windows Could Allow Information Disclosure (888302)
- MS05-008 - Vulnerability in Windows Shell Could Allow Remote Code Execution (890047)
- MS05-009 - Vulnerability in PNG Processing Could Allow Remote Code Execution (890261)
- MS05-010 - Vulnerability in the License Logging Service Could allow Remote Code Execution (885834)
- MS05-011 - Vulnerability in Server Message Block Could Allow Remote Code Execution (885250)
- MS05-012 - Vulnerability in OLE and COM Could Allow Remote Code Execution (873333)
- MS05-013 - Vulnerability in the DHTML Editing Component ActiveX Control Could Allow Remote Code Execution (891781)
- MS05-014 - Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (867282)
Critical more... and more...
- MS05-015 - Vulnerability in Hyperlink Object Library Could Allow Remote Code Execution (888113)